|Short description||Our vision
Seeking Alpha’s vision is to make the world’s investment insight accessible.
- We increase transparency, open discussion, meritocracy and collaboration.
Our mission (near-term goal)
Become the must-use platform for crowdsourced equity analysis
- Focus on outstanding coverage of stocks
- Partner with large contributor base
- Build massive, high-quality, influential readership
- Be disruptive (real time news, transcripts)
Where are we?
- We covered 5,642 stocks over the past 12 months, broader than any investment bank
- Over 7,000 contributors
- 1.5MM real-time subscribers
- 2.5MM registered users
- 7MM monthly uniques, 700,000 daily uniques
|Managed by||Asi Segal|
|Technologies||רובי און ריילס|
|Open positions||Web (ROR) Developer
About this company:
Seeking Alpha is a platform for investment research, with broad coverage of stocks, asset
classes, ETFs and investment strategy.
If you consider yourself to be a Genius web developer and enjoy working with a team of
brilliant developers this could be the position for you.
Design and develop web applications backend and frontend using - Ruby On Rails.
Building great technology backbone for Company, and future products and growth.
- 3+ years professional web based application development experience.
- 2+ year experience in native OOP and MVC design and development patterns.
- 2+ years Ruby on Rails development experience or other MVC style frameworks
(Sinatra, Zend, CakePhp, Codeignitor)
- A strong understanding of database design (MySQL / PostgreSQL) and query
- Strong object-oriented/based programming skills demonstrating intelligent
abstractions and interface design.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Version Control (Git preferred but SVN acceptable).
Full time position at head office in Ra'anana.
Great terms for the right candidates!!
Please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org