|Short description||ONDiGO is an exciting and simple way to connect with your contacts on-the-go.
The first Mobile CRM that truly adapts to the way you actually work and automatically builds a smart contact book for you.
A perfect tool for sales people and small business owners.
With ONDiGO Mobile CRM, you can keep track of your contacts and never forget what you talked about. Write notes in seconds and they will be displayed every time a call comes through, allowing you to stay in “A Game” at all times.
Even if you don’t speak to a contact for a few months, you will always be able to pickup the conversation from the same place.
|Managed by||Ohad Oren|
|Technologies||רובי און ריילס|
|Open positions||Server Side Developer
Build, design, and code new features and enhancements across both user-facing and admin APIs.Work closely and cohesively with team members, spanning server-side engineering, back-end and front-end design, and creative.
Compile thorough documentation for team integration
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
- 1+ years of Rails development experience
- Familiarity with Heroku / Amazon platforms
- Thorough understanding and application of Ruby on Rails, LAMP stack, and MySQL
- Strong understanding of MVC architectures, object-oriented design, database design, and agile development techniques
- Experienced with UNIX/LINUX/OSX operating systems, revision control, and basic system administration tasks
- Proven ability to lead small teams and make good, effective design decisions
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment (user accounts, payment gateways, fulfillment, etc) a plus
- Rails 2.x & 3.x, Sinatra, Merb experience a plus
- Cloud/AWS and distributed deployment experience a plus
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus and discipline
Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
Have the ability to thrive in a high energy, fast growth, entrepreneurial start-up environment
Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable
Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org